6 Heavy Lehenga Types that each bride ought to contemplate sporting on her special occasion
We Indians are obsessive about marriages and their celebrations. And guess who essentially the most considered and essential particular person is throughout these ceremonies? Sure, it’s the bride! So, the bride should look drop-dead attractive through the occasion and put on essentially the most astounding apparel through the features. Whereas we love the several types of conventional put on for brides, like sarees, sharara, and so forth, the appeal of sporting a lehenga is unmatched! So, in case you are searching for some admirable heavy lehenga kinds in your marriage ceremony, then learn on.
- The conventional crimson and gold lehenga – Reds on brides look actually excellent. And if you find yourself choosing this conventional shade in your bridal apparel, make it extra astounding by getting one with gold work embedded on it. This gold work could be the handwork that’s a lot in development these days, or the golden motifs or mirror work that not will increase the load of the lehenga but additionally its look. Match it together with your heavy gold jewelry, and also you’ll be a bride to be remembered for ages for her magnificence and presentation.
- Pink and silver lehenga – As pastel and deeper tones take their place, the normal tint of pink is regularly leaving Indian weddings. Nevertheless, it’s unquestionably one thing it is best to take into consideration in your marriage ceremony if the designs and embroidery are good. A pink bridal lehenga with elaborate silver embroidery covers the whole garment. The lehenga’s flares completed with giant borders on the backside, and vertical motifs alongside the size look gorgeous. Moreover, it makes the lehenga’s design extra superb.
- The heavy shirt and dupatta impact – A lehenga will look heavier and glamorous if you happen to pair it with a closely labored shirt. You may hold its backside minimal if you need. However then let the eye be grabbed by a closely bordered and labored duppata going over it. For instance, a floral printed lehenga in mild pastel shades seems to be marvellous with a mirror-worked shirt and pastel dupatta with lace borders and mirrors in between.
- Go for double dupattas over the lehenga – Some brides prefer to put on mild lehenga skirts and even hold the shirt fundamental. For such brides, sporting a lehenga set with thick twin dupattas is one other solution to put on hefty bridal lehengas. You’ll look completely pretty due to the richly bejeweled headdress, and the primary dupatta options wonderful stone and mirror embroidery. A thick lehenga is splendidly complemented by this outfit, supplying you with a really regal look.
- The begum fashion lehenga – Bear in mind the begums of the Mughal Empire? They used to put on Shararas with heavy zardozi work and gota in shades like gold, silver, and metallic. With the lehenga, we propose you go for a similar fashion; simply exchange the sharara kameez with the right-fitted lehenga shirt and the underside of this fashion. (You may mimic the jewelry fashion of the begums if you need and look fully royal at your marriage ceremony.)
- The lengthy patterned lehenga backside – Right here is one other tip that can undoubtedly make your bridal entry and look a superb one! You may put on a darker-toned lehenga backside with lengthy or giant patterns of geometrical figures embroidered over it. Decide the dupatta of comparable color and guarantee it carries the identical sample. Match it with multi-coloured jewelry, and you might be able to slay your marriage ceremony operate completely.